Sunday 11 January 2015

Best from London



London and shopping... on one hand it's amazing, there are so many stores that we don't have in Spain, but on the other hand it's very expensive and I always ended up spending my money on other things (there are too many pubs there... you can't avoid them). But I still got a few things, I did for example a Boots Haul, and these are my favourite buys from my time spend in beautiful London!



1. River Island Scarf: I've worn this one over and over again, I can't even explain how much I love it! It's basically two scarfs in one and it's NOT black, a huge deal for me. This way I can add a bit of wintery colour into my outfits with the checked side, and I wear the monochromatic side whenever I already have some pop of colour in my outfit and I don't want to wear a plain black scarf. I loooooove this scarf, best purchase ever!

2. London at Harrods mug: Yes, yes, yes!!! I use this mug everyday for my tea, it's a great size, super cute and a great souvenir. I know I will be not only a crazy cat lady when I'm old, but also a crazy mug lady since I love collecting them. 

3. Sali Hughes Pretty Honest book: If you haven't heard about this book yet, you must have been hiding under a rock or something like that. I found it in a bookshop in Portobello Road and was so happy about it, I couldn't resist myself from buying it. It's legitimately the best beauty book ever written and you'll like it no matter how much you know about beauty and makeup. Very informative, never boring and with amazing tips, this book completely resets your point of view on beauty and I can't recommend it highly enough.

4. Topshop Lipstick in Wicked: Even though we do have Topshop in Spain, they don't sell their beauty range here, and to be honest, that's what I'm most excited about (sorry, fashionistas!). So the first thing I did when I arrived in the UK was to buy one of their lipsticks, which I heard sooo much about! I chose a dark plum colour, which has been my go-to winter shade. The quality is great, even though you have to reapply it after meals and drinks. I wish I had picked up more shades! 

5. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: This brush is a must in everyone's collection, so I obviously had to pick it up. Not much to say about this one, it's great value for money and Real Techniques is such an amazing british brand! 

While writing this, I wish I could go back to London right now and do a massive shopping spree! 

Enjoy your Sunday 

M.

4 comments:

  1. These are great picks Miriam! Too sad I don't have easy access to any of them :(
    Happy Sunday! <3

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooooow, it bothers me so much!! The good thing is that you can find so much "British" stuff online, it's a lifesaver

      Lots of kisses, thanks for commenting :D


      Delete