Sunday 23 November 2014

Christmas Wishlist


Who is excited for Christmas? I know I am! The festive season has started, the whole city sparkles in fairylights and Christmas decoration, John Lewis' Christmas ad has made me want a penguin like crazy and I can't wait to go to Winter Wonderland. Christmas in London is just amazing!!

When it comes around this time of the year, I see so many things I like and of course I don't need any of these, but wishes and dreams are allowed, aren't they? 








What is on your wishlist? Are you as excited as I am for Christmas? 

Have a lovely sunday :)

M.

4 comments:

  1. Nice items! I want some new make up as well!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your London shopping has been on point. Either you get the XXL suitcase or you'll have to wear layers and layers of clothes back! Nice stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will have to wear layers and layers... no way it's going to fit in my current suitcase :S

      Delete