Sunday 16 November 2014

A day in London: Shoreditch and Brick Lane Market




Shoreditch has become one of my favourite areas in London. It is known to be the "Hipster" part of the town and a lot of students live here. This creates such a fun, young and buzzing atmosphere and there are thousands of bars, pubs and clubs. On the weekends, one of the biggest markets in London takes place, which actually is a mix of several smaller ones such as the Old Spitalfields Market and the Brick Lane Market. But without further ado, I'll let the pictures talk for themselves!





Food food everywhere... heaven for me






This is supposed to be the best Fish&Chips place in town! 


You won't believe how delicious the chocolate was...




Don't miss out on the Boxpark, which is basically a Pop-up mall with the coolest little shops ever. One of them is Beauty Mart, which has been created in order to have one place with only the best beauty items. You can find all the hyped up products there, some of which are very difficult to find elsewhere. They also have a webpage if you want to check them out! For me it was like being in heaven and I really struggled with restraining me from buying everything. I ended up with one of Ruth Crilly's new dry shampoo range, Colab, in the scent Paris. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll make sure to post a review as well as a comparison to the Batiste dry shampoo range!



And lastly, here are some random photos of things I just found hilarious/cute




I hope you've had a nice weekend!

M.



No comments:

Post a Comment