Sunday 21 September 2014

Boots Haul: Some Essentials


You all know what happens when a girl enters Boots. You never come out empty handed, it's just impossible. BUUT I managed to restrain myself to only buy essential products and I did quite well! So no make-up products this time but it's definitely not going to stay like that.



First thing I put into my basket was this Argan Oil Of Morocco conditioner. And I have to tell you: it's amazing. It makes your hair super shiny and soft and I got so many compliments on my hair lately, all thanks to this product! As soon as my Fructis Shampoo runs out, I'll buy the Shampoo of this range. 


I totally forgot bringing a moisturiser with me to London so I needed a new one. I've been eyeing this Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion for quite a while now and finally had an excuse to buy it! It smells really nice and feels great on the skin, but I have to say it does not moisturise as much as I would like it to. I have really dry skin in some areas and this product does not help in that aspect. In general it's not a bad product, but I'm probably not going to repurchase it.


There's a "dry skin, I need a moisturiser" theme going on here. I've heard a lot about Neutrogena, it's one of those classic brands that never let you down. Not much to say about this hand cream: it's effective, it feels great, it's cheap, it fits into my hand bag. Good one!


The Tangle Teezer... everybody and its dog are raving about it! This one is the compact size that comes with a little "bristles-protector" (as I like to call it) and therefore perfect for travelling. Since I bought it, it sits in my shower and detangles perfectly! I really like it and it looks so cute, the only thing is that I should have gotten the normal size. I have a loot of hair and the bigger version of this would have worked better. 


Batiste Dry Shampoo in mini version!! I obviously had to buy it as I love this dry shampoo but left mine in Madrid. In my case it doesn't leave any white powdery trace and as it's the original one there's nearly no scent to it. Works wonders when you are in a rush and have a bad hair day, a few sprays and voilá, problem solved. 


Kisses,
M.







4 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you're in London, Miriam! It's kind of surreal to see you with a Boots haul :) I've had both Tangle Teezers and I really like the travel one because the protector keeps the bristles in place, and it stays a lot cleaner in my bag than the original. My original Tangle Teezer was great too but it is truly worn out now, a lot of the bristles have lost their shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha totally, I still can't really believe it. That's so true, for that it's great!

      happy to see you around here :)

      Delete