Sunday 17 August 2014

London, here I come!



As many of you know, I finished school this year. As I didn't really know what to study and I wanted to improve my English and French before going to university, I decided to take a Gap Year. And the first stop is LONDON! It was the obvious first choice for me when wanting to spend some time in an English-speaking country and I'm so glad I managed to organize it. 


I'll be staying for three months while working during the day and taking part-time English lessons in the evening. I really hope this will boost my English-knowledge. 

I have never been to London before and I guess you can understand my excitement! 



This means I'll be posting a lot of "London/Britain related stuff" the next few months as I definitely will be jumping into Boots, Superdrug, Marks and Spencer... not one, not two but several times. I'll also do a CitySpotlight series about London, so you can come along my journey of discovering this city :D

Have you been to London? It would be so amazing if you tell me your favourite places in London, some tips and tricks and some spots I should check out!! 

I hope you are enjoying your time and are doing well. 
Lots of kisses,

M.

PS: I'm sorry for only posting on Sundays and not on Wednesdays, the preparation for next year are quite stressful and taking up a lot of time, which is why I haven't been able to post more... :( This will change soon, promised! 











4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Miriam! From what I heard (from my friends), London is amazing! Have a great time out there! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete