Sunday 10 August 2014

July Favourites



It's that time of the month where everybody talks about their favourites, so I decided to jump on the boat and do my first monthly favourites ever. I can't believe how fast July went by, can someone please stop the time or at least make it slow down??





I start with an obvious favourite, the Naked 2 Palette. Ever since I got it for my birthday I have been obsessed with it and it doesn't matter what eye-look I went for, I used at least one of these eyeshadows. My favourites are Snakebite, Suspect and Half-Baked, but there is no colour I haven't used and loved. 



The next one is a Primer from L'Oréal, called the Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer. It's totally a multitasking product, I have used it under my base, mixed in with my foundation or on it's own on my cheeks to highlight. I genuinely love this product and recommend it to everyone that is looking for a dewy and glowing skin effect!





The Hollister perfume Socal is my all time favourite scent and I  already mentioned this in the Liebster Award. It's actually a men's perfume and many don't understand why I use it, but you have to smell it to understand. 





My last favourite this month is this brush I use for my foundation. A-MA-ZING is all I can say. It's super soft, makes blending sooo easy and provides a super natural finish. Sephora is known for their good quality and affordable prices, so don't forget to have a look at this Mineral Powder Brush (Number 45) if you pop into a Sephore some day!

What are your faves of July? 

Lots of kisses to you all,
M. 







6 comments:

  1. Even though I have lots of Sephora brushes, I've never seen this one in stores!!! I'm thinking of buying the L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation for winter, have you tried it? :)
    Great post Miriam! <3

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try this one out then! It's worth it. I haven't, but I have always wanted to!! Same goes for their concealer... Please let me know if you try it out :D
      Kisses from Spain :)

      Delete
  2. I'm dreaming of that Naked palette!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's just amazing and i have used it so much that in the end its worht the money! thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. I'm still anxious to try the Naked 2 Palette, but I just haven't gotten around to it! It looks super duper pretty. I'm glad you've been loving it so much!
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is reaaaly amazing, I can't stop raving about it! I hope you get the chance to check it out xx

      Delete