Sunday 31 August 2014

City Spotlight: My First Impressions of LONDON


Like some of you might know (if not, read here) I just moved to London. I obviously spent the first days being a complete tourist with my camera prepared to take as many photos as I could, so here is a selection!




 St. Paul's Cathedral



The Tower of London

The City


The London Eye

Big Ben


Entrance to the Buckingham Palace Gardens


As you see, these are really just some first impressions of the main sightseeing spots in London. This city is impressive and has so many beautiful areas, I could spend the next months just walking down the streets and discovering new places (well, that's probably exactly what I'm going to do).
 I adore London!

Which is your favourite city? 
M.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Miriam! I'm sure London is beautiful, I haven't been there yet!
    My favourite city I've visited has to be Paris! :)

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it's an amazing city and sooo worth visiting!
      Paris... who doen't love Paris? Such a beautiful city <3

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! I am jealous :P hope you get luckier with the weather soon... don't forget to tell us all about your favourite spots as you get to know the city.

    I am really excited to see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you guuurl, I'll definitely will! You have to see it by yourself, though, I hope you manage to come soon :D

      Delete