Sunday 24 August 2014

All about shoes

Today's post is all about shoes, becuse c'mon, who does not love shoes? I declare myself addicted to them, even though I restrain myself quite well from buying too many (well, at least I try...). 

Recently I have bought these black beauties which I'll take with me to London. My excuse is that shoes are much cheaper here in Spain than in the UK, does that count as a good reason to buy them? 



The first pair is from Primadonna and costs 49,99€ and I'm sure I'll have a lot of wear out of them in the British capital.
I purchased the second pair from Mango for 35,99€, what a bargain! I especially love the leather detail on them.


And because no one can have enough shoes, or at least we girls always dream about having more, here is my Shoe Wishlist for this fall.


Zara boots in Camel: 49,95€
River Island Red Jennie Cut Out Boots: 50€


New Balance U420 in Bordeaux: around 80€
Womens Nike Free 40V3 in Black and Pink: around 130€


River Island Borgues: On sale 20€
Asos Chain Loafers: 35.72€


What are your shoe-faves for this fall?

Lots of kisses from Spain (for the last time, tomorrow I'll be off to London!)

M.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices Miriam! I got my first pair of boots ever, but a little bit earlier just to be sure I'll have one for the coming seasons! http://www.zara.com/uk/en/shoes---bags/woman/shoes/block-heel-elastic-leather-bootie-c665017p1984857.html

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First pair of boots ever? I would have never survived without my boots during winter months! they look amaaaazing, good choice diana :D i'm sorry for replying this late, it has been busy as hell this week xx

      Delete