Sunday 13 July 2014

Some Empty Products


Do you know that feeling when you have had a product for ages and you finally finish it? It's like a mixture between sadness because it's gone and satisfaction because you went through the entire thing and you are now able to buy a new one or try out other products... 


The first product I finished was the Xeramance Crème Riche Visage (I love fancy french names, don't you too?), a hydrating moisturiser for dry and atopic skin that does wonders in my opinion. Especially during winter I struggle with dry patches and my skin is very sensitive, which is why this product is right up my street. I went through 4 or 5 of these already and I would totally recommend this. Bonus point: it has no fragrance.

Make-up-wise I finished the Vichy Lumineuse Sheer Radiance Tinted Moisturiser which leaves a perfect glowy finish and if you are a light-to-medium-coverage-girl like me you are going to love it! The only problem is the colour range, as the lightest shade is quite dark and I can only wear this when I'm tanned. Recently I have a little bit of a tan, so I have been using this non-stop!


I have had four Victoria's Secret Body Lotion in Midnight Dare for 2 years now and I never used them up until recently. I really love them and I can't buy new ones because there is no VS in Spain, which is why I held onto them for such a long time. The smell is just incredible and you don't need any perfume after using the Body Lotion because the smell lingers around for hours. 

The last product I finished was the Gal Collection Lip Balm in the scent Peach, which is nothing special; it nourishes, it smells amazing and looks pretty on the lips, but after having this for 2 years now while it seemed to never ever finish I'm glad I went through it. 

I hope you liked these 4 mini reviews, I always find them super helpful because you know they really know what they are talking about if they finished the whole product. 

Thanks for reading :)

M.





*images are not my own*

2 comments:

  1. I love this review,well... sincerely speaking, I love your eeeentire blog and your entries! Keep writing and sharing all these awesome ideas with us! You are a beeeeeautiful girl (as we can clearly see in the entry you wrote the 15th June) and I wish you only the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, this just made my day, thank you so so much! you guys are amazing :D I hope you have an amazing day

      Delete