Sunday 29 June 2014

The Bodyshop Obsession



Recently I bought two products from Bodyshop which I wanted to have for aaaages now. The first one is a Shower Gel, the second one a Hand Cleanse Gel, both from the Strawberry range. And OMG, they smell so good. From all the different smells they have (all types of fruit, nuts, vanilla, coconut...) it is definitely my favourite! 









Another product I have been loving from The Bodyshop is their Lip Butter in Chocomania. This product smells exactly like chocolate, so if you are a chocolate-addicted be careful, you might want to eat it. It is a really nourishing and thick lip balm and I love to use it in the winter time, because that is when my lips are the most dry (obviously).

Unfortunately for my bank account, I have a really long wish list of products I love from The Bodyshop, such as the Lip Butter in Strawberry, their Honey Bronze Powder and their Colour Crush Lipsticks. 






What are your faves from this brand? Would you recommend any other products I should give a try when I am in one of their shops next time?

Lots of love,

M.



5 comments:

  1. Good morning Miriam!
    I've only tried the Vitamin E Face Mist, which works perfect as a setting spray and also the Vitamin E Eye Cream, which is good!
    If you have fair skin, the Honey Bronzer will be the one for you! :D

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll definitely have to try the eye cream! I have been on the hunt for a good quality eye cream for months now, so I am glad to hear that you like that one! thank you so much for always reading and commenting, it seriously makes my day!

      Delete
  2. Good morning Miriam!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can visit my blog to read it! :D

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, I share your obsession! Can't walk past the body shop without popping in, especially atm since they have a few things on sale. I absolutely adore their lipstains!

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you are right, they have sales now! I guess I'll have to stop at a body shop store now and see if there is something for me...
      have a great day, thanks for the comment :)

      Delete