Sunday 15 June 2014

Summer #OOTD

As you know from my recent blog post post, I am spending some time in Mallorca. Obviously, it's hot here. Like reaaaally hot. I chose an outfit that included very light textures and four of the mayor trends this summer: white over white, lace skirts, a pop of yellow and mirrored sunglasses. 











The blouse is from ZARA, the skirt from HOLLISTER, the watch from TOMMY HILFIGER, the sunglasses from a local store in Madrid and the rings are from FOREVER 21.

I hope you like the look and I would love to hear your favorite outfit to wear in summer!

Enjoy the day xx

M. 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and photos. Took me a second to realise this was an OOTD because you look like a model in the first photo >.<
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you so much!! this made me smile so much, you are so lovely

      Delete