Sunday 8 June 2014

Next stop: Mallorca

Little life Update:

For the next 3 weeks I am going to be on Mallorca with some friends, which is why I will blog not as much as usually! I'll try to upload a post ever wednesday and sunday, but I can't promise anything... 





We are going to Port Andratx, a beautiful little village, which is half an hour from Palma (the capital) away. I have already been there and it is amazing (especially the ice-cream shop, to die for) and I am very much looking forward to be there again.





What are you up to? Have you been on Mallorca already?

I hope you have a great day!

M.

2 comments:

  1. Mallorca must be amazing! I've never been there, but I really want to! I had a notebook with an artist's drawings on Mallorca on front cover, so lovely! I love Mediterranean places in general! :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it totally is! I'll upload a post about Palma and the photos I have taken here soon so stay tuned if you are interested! :)

    ReplyDelete