Sunday 22 June 2014

City Spotlight: Palma de Mallorca

Here's a quick post with the photos I took while being in Palma. Have you been here or would you like to go here?





The Cathedral of Santa Mar




These earthy colours seem typical and can be seen throughout the whole city




The harbour is quite big and there are some impressive boats


To finish the day off, we bought a frozen yogurt, which I am totally addicted to. 




I'm really sorry for not posting last wednesday, this week has been madness! 

I hope you have a great day

M.

6 comments:

  1. So happy to see your photos at last!
    I don't know why I missed it on bloglovin'...
    It looks like Chania(Crete)!
    Colourful houses are so appealing for a reason! :D

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally managed to get the reply button right so I can answer to your comments!
      If Chania is similar to Palma I would love to see it because I am in love with this "city-style"
      have an amazing day xx

      Delete
  2. Great travel pics I would love to go there!


    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I beautiful city! I hope to travel there in the future :) Thanks for sharing your photos.

    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should! it's such a beautiful city and Mallorca in general is amazing too :D thank you for reading and commenting

      Delete