Tuesday 13 May 2014

Hi, internet


To write my first blog post makes me feel nervous and even scared as I am completely stepping out of my comfort zone. But here I am, trying to think about a way to introduce myself, and I have to say, it's really hard. I think everyone who started a blog and went through the same situation knows what I am talking about! Having no idea what to write, wanting it to be perfect, deleting and rewriting everything several times... But in the end, it's just one post of many to come, so I decided to just jump ahead and get it done.   But enough with the babbling, I may start introducing myself. 


      • Name: Miriam
      • Birthday: 31.05.1996
      • Currently living in Madrid, Spain
      • I am interested in everything fashion and beauty related, as well as health and fitness 
      • That's what my blog is mainly going to be about (:

I start this blog because I want to have a little own corner where I can put my thoughts into words and where I can express myself. I know, I could have just started writing a diary, but I said to myself: whatever, why not just share this with others! 

That's all for this first post, I hope you follow me on my journey!

Stay tuned for new content soon,

M.  







<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12299535/?claim=r56hgp5543y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment