Saturday 17 May 2014

Guerlain for 5€, whaaat?

Yesterday I spent the day wandering around Madrid with a friend and we discovered this really cute market where they sold jewellery and clothing items aaaand... Guerlain products for 5 to 15€.  The moment I saw this I freaked out and I am still hyperventilating. I did not buy anything because I just went beauty shopping the day before (a haul is coming up soon!) but I regret it sooo much and I am literally thinking about going back today. The girl selling the Guerlain products told me that the company donated them in order to sell them at a lower price and with the recollected money they are going to help a local orphanage. 




                                     5€ for the Guerlain High Shine Lipgloss Range

                                       15€ for the Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer 


                                          15€ for the Guerlain Eyeshadow Quads 



It is such a bargain, and in the same time you help others (in this case the orphanage)! So who thinks I should go back and buy something?


Hope you all have a great day :)

M. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi M! If you're sure that they are genuine Guerlain products , then that is amazing. I always check out the Guerlain counter right after Christmas, because all the limited edition stuff goes 50% off! I especially love their eyeshadows and mascara. Everything is good though, to be honest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees, I am sure, I also thought about the possibility of them being false products, but they really didn't seem to be! So let's see if I go back today... Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete
  2. Interesting new blog, sweetie :)
    I love Guerlain products, it would be awesome if you could get them at a discounted price!
    Following you on Bloglovin.

    ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually went back two days later and they were all sold out :(( thank you so much for the follow!

      Delete