Friday 23 May 2014

First Beauty Haul

Last Friday I did a little bit of shopping because I "needed" (no one actually needs those things... but oh well...) some products for my graduation that are long-lasting and will keep my make up in place all day. So I actually went only for 2 products, but ended with a few more... ups. 





I have been searching for a good drugstore eye primer for a long long time now and I hope I have finally found one. It is the Nyx Eyeshadow Base and even though it is white the girl at the counter told me that as I am so fair, it won't be noticeable and it will make the color pop and last forever. That's what I wanted, so it went straight into my basket.   5,99€                    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

The next thing I found was this Essence Fixing Compact Powder, again very cheap, but I hope it will stop my concealer from moving around, because it does that aaaall the time. I have never owned any translucent powder and that's why I went for a cheap drugstore one, because I wanted to test it out before buying a high-end one. 



  3,79€


These were the two products I originally went for, and the next products are kind of a *oh, this looks nice, let's buy it* thing. 




I spotted the Garnier BB Cream All in One and bought it, thinking it would be nice for summer as it is supposed to not have much coverage, it has SPF 15 in it and it is easy to apply. I have only used it a couple of times so I can't say much about it yet, but if you would like a review, leave it in the comments! 
        7,99€





The next two products I bought were the Real Techniques Setting Brush (5,55€), because I want to use it with the Translucent Powder and the Garnier Delial Ambre Solaire (fancy name, 8,99€) which is a normal sun blocker with SPF30.



I then used a 50 percent off discount at Yves Rocher and bought the 3 minute Cranberry Cooling Effect Mask. I have only used it once but I absolutely love it! My skin felt so fresh and plump afterwards, so big thumbs up.


 originally 6,40€

I do not have any pastel coloured nail polishes in my collection, so when I saw these I had to give them a try. They are called the Astor Fashion Studio Nail Polishes and the shades are Indian Citrus and Flight of Green. The quality is okay, I definitely needed two coats to make the colour pop and they chipped after a few days, but for the price I wasn't expecting that much either.



                          1,65€ each



And last but not least I picked up a free sample of the Aquasource Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel for normal to combination skin, because I got an offer with the last Cosmopolitan. So that was great!




That's all for today, I am sorry that it took me so long to post this, but it has been madness the last few days. I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to leave a comment :)



Lots of kisses,



M. 










4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much!! yes, obviously I'll check out your blog, thank you for stepping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. you bought really nice products!

    x Maria
    New outfit up on my blog
    featuring a wonderful trapeze bag
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete